Self-Regulation and Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Anxiety and Attention Disorders – October 30, 2021$300
a) Neurofeedback and Bowen Theory
This presentation features Dr. Mercy Burton Russell interviewing Ms. Priscilla Friesen, a veteran member of the Family Systems professional network, to illustrate how tools based in neuroscience can assist a family leader to navigate dynamics in the multigenerational family and professional life.Neurofeedback offers a computer-assisted tool for optimizing attention by training the brain to operate more efficiently. This training improves perception, motivation and the ability to focus.
b) Bowen Family Systems Theory in the Treatment of ADHD in Adults and Children
Thispresentation discusses the following:
- ADHD: Definitions and features, ADHD self- assessment
- Continuum of attention
- Bowen Theory and the Family Symptom
- Anxiety and the Family Projection Process in the development of ADHD.
- The Multigenerational Transmission Process
- Coaching ADHD clients with Bowen Theory
2021 Bowen Theory Conference (Post-Conference Workshop) 0/1
Self-Regulation and Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Anxiety and Attention Disorders